An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crept up on me.

Went for a decent 3 mile run.
Started off way too fast.
Couldn't find a rhythm.
Stopped a few times.
I think I even spit blood....from being sick.
But kept on.
The knee doesn't hurt as badly as before.
I'm giving it a D.

This song is the beyyyyst.

"The fox, the fox
Lied
Fox eyes under my prize

We're in a different war
With ourselves, and with some of you
So many things that don't hold true."

-The Fox by Nada Surf
Edited the wedding photos from yesterday, and even though I had a major equipment failure right before...I think I still got some pretty great shots. I know I neglected weddings before, but I think exploring portraits and different fields of the biz will give me a better understanding and experience of what I'm doing. This feels good, so I'm running with it. :-)
Running Tuesday after class fo shoooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers