An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just say no.

"You kill me with your eyes so teaming.
teaming with futures sleeping."
I'm worn out. Lately I can't even hold conversations. I spend many nights just shuffling about in my bed like some hospital patient. I look for ways to exercise you from my thoughts. But it's impossible. But the worst part is, you were so close, and now...the difference is almost measured by light years. I'm now your open book to be closed, to be propped under uneasy furniture. You're now a locked safe and I'm listening for any sign of getting closer to your combination. Lately, I hate falling for anything. I know, that I have to practice patience. That I can't let my overactive imagination get the better of me. That in a sense, I can't trust myself.
I need to get rid of the rest of this hair. It's probably the most punk rock hair cut I've ever had. But I can feel something telling me that it's time. Maybe tonight after the movies. Or tomorrow...hmm. The only thing I can really trust at the moment is my running. I started training again for the Rock n Roll marathon in November. Yesterday I had the best/worst run of my life. It left a strange residing feeling in me, instead of feeling completely sore and exhausted after running 8 almost 9 miles. I feel pretty good body-wise instead. A bit mentally fatigued from sleeping only 2 hours. But still, pretty decent, all things considered. What can you do? Go on a wild face punching spree? No. Because, that's what they expect! Haha. ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers