An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I burned my tomorrow's...

I was practically offered the assistant manager job at Journeys...but that would also mean, having to train to be a manager at a journeys in probably 5-6 months. Not sure I want that right now...I'm sure it's a great opportunity...but I don't know if I want to just put what I want on hold... I've got a few days to mull it over, but it'll probably be a no. Although, I also don't want to stay where I am much longer. It's not a horrible company, I've worked for worse. But it's just not worth the pay, or the lack of benefits. I need to shop around a bit and see what's available. By the way, Moloko- Sing it back remix is great up until about 1:26. It's great as a soft, down beat song. The techno part destroys it for me, hahaha I can't listen past the 26th second. Got some great stuff done on the short story...can't decide what I'll do with it though...maybe just put it away for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers