An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Earl grey tea and coffee, mmmm.

Tomorrow is a packed day. Run in the AM, followed by work and a wedding shoot, then Cris' bachelor party. Oy. On the other hand I think I'm reaching a hump in the story. It's coasted on a huge amount of momentum and now I think it's slowing to a filler portion...which I hate. I'm no good with filler.
It kind of hit me earlier though, everyone's been getting married lately...I wonder why. Um DOY! It is spring, pretty much the beginning of wedding season here. Also I'm twenty freakin seven years old. It only makes sense that everyone's getting married. Then it'll be thirty...and everyone will be havin kids. Good grief. I've decided to not shy away from weddings though. Especially when their referrals from friends. I don't mind anymore. I used to make a big deal about having to put up with bridezilla's, blah blah. But, considering that I'm also thinking of setting up a few family portrait shoots, I don't think it's such a bad idea to branch out and explore a few different things. Plus the dinero is not bad...at all. Well back to enjoying this little tasty beverage as I mull over, pick my brain and pretty much blow my brains out over this story...
Buenos nachos kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers