An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a definite.

I definitely feel better about that whole situation. Now to focus fully on the training and well, everything else. I'm definitely going full out balls to the wall to get this job. So hopefully I won't be at this place much longer. I don't mind the people I work with, they're all good shit. It's just the job itself. They're asking way too much for what they're paying these poor part timers(us). If it doesn't work out, then I'll give the book stores another shot. Anything to get out of this. Side notes: Hopefully I'll be able to knock out these photoshoots and get a portfolio together soon so I can get my work further out there. I'm also thinking of putting together a few family portrait shoots. Like friends who have families that want to do something outside of the norm. That should be fun and get me out of this little rut I'm falling into. I know it's okay to hermit up sometimes, but if I wanna make it, that won't be an option. Wish me luck void of internet space. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. What void of internet space? I read these :) I rarely ever know what you're talking about, but i read them regardless

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers