An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fall. Trip. Squandor. Rise again.

I slipped back into old habits and found myself not running. Not good. I should be up to at least 9 miles a day. But it's back down to almost 3. I'll have to go all or nothing to get back into it, because not doing the Rock n Roll Marathon is not an option. So this is sort of the precursor to the daily running journal that this is going to turn into.
Tomorrow should start with an early run, like 2 miles. Then a good breakfast, followed by a small lunch and a good dinner. Then hopefully if Mary is down to coach me, a run later at night. 
I need to get to work on what my Artslam piece is gonna be. I more or less know the tools that I want to use, and I have an idea...just not 100% on it yet. Still thinkin about it... man I love Bjork. She is possibly one of my favorite artists to date. Just the ideas and the music she produced are huge positive influences on me right now. Not just as an artist, but as a human. Well here's to tomorrow and a successful start to a new training schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers