An insight as to the many runs and daily jive I embark on. Sometimes there's even a snappy photo. Ooooo hahaha.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dos Mil Diez.

A list of things I'd like to do and see before 2011.
Go to NY.
Go to Cali.
Go to Flo-rida.
Go to Washington.
Go to Canada.
Go to various parts of europe(probably all in one trip).
Skydive(look out for mustache ride 2010)
Perform an acoustic set somewhere.
Finally get some ink done.
Run the full Rock n Roll Marathon.
Pick up a local or out of town position as a staff photographer for a good music publication.
BUY THE CANON T1i.
Continuously nurture and feed Attaque Studios to fruition.
Shoot everything. I don't want to leave San Antonio wondering why I didn't do more. So bring it lady, I'll shoot: pretty much everyone and everything that wants photos! 
Start the silkscreen tee's.

to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!! DREAM BIG!! I NEED TO START MINE NOW!! I am also proud to say I will be joining you on some of these adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha fo sho! 2010 is going to be an amazing year my friend.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Open minded, sometimes soft spoken, not as selfish as I was when I was a younger man, a bleeding heart to positive people for sure, a non alcoholic(as I loves the soda), a lover of music and a soon to be photo journalist of some sort.

Followers